You have selected to take the discounted 1st Sure Contents online offer which is designed for flat owners where:
- You own a flat which is your primary residence and is not unoccupied for more than 60 days.
- undertake credit searches and additional fraud searches; and/or
- Your flat comprises of no more then 3 bedrooms or rooms originally intended to be used as bedrooms.
- You require contents insurance where:
- The total sum insured you require is not more then £55,000
- Your valuables do not exceed £8,000 in respect of flats with 1 or 2 bedrooms or £10,000 in respect of flats with 3 bedrooms.
- You do not have any valuables with an individual value of more then £2,000.
(Valuables comprise stamp, coin or medal collections, pictures, other works of art, articles of gold, silver or other precious metal, jewellery or furs.)
The basis of cover is for standard perils within your flat including limited accidental damage cover. You have the option to select the following additional covers:
- Full Accidental Damage extension
- Personal Belongings which are covered away from your flat. If selected this also provides cover for money, credit cards and pedal cycles.
- Family Legal Expenses
This is a non advised sale and you should ensure that the policy is suitable for your needs and that the information provided by you is accurate.
It is important that you tell is about all material facts concerning your policy. Failure to do so could invalidate the policy. A material fact is one which is likely to influence an insurer in the assessment and acceptance of the application (e.g. intended unoccupancy of the property or any criminal conviction other than motoring offences). Material facts must be disclosed in relation to yourself and all other persons who are to be insured. If you are in doubt as to whether a fact is material it should be disclosed to Aviva. If any changes in circumstances arise during the period of insurance cover please provide us with details. You should keep a record of all information (including copies of all letters) supplied for the purpose of entering into this insurance.